Greater South Hobart Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on SOUTH.HOBART.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Greater South Hobart Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to Greater South Hobart, a flourishing community in Tasmania! Here, we celebrate both the thriving local businesses and the close-knit community that makes our area unique. Here are just a few of the best aspects of our region:
Greater South Hobart is home to a diverse range of businesses, from funky cafes to high-end retail shops. Here are just a few of the standouts:
1. The Laboratory Espresso Bar: A favorite among locals, this cafe is known for its delicious coffee and cozy atmosphere.
2. Salamanca Market: This weekly market attracts visitors from all over with its wide variety of vendors selling everything from handmade crafts to fresh produce.
3. South Hobart Sustainable Community Market: This monthly market focuses on sustainability and features local farmers, makers, and businesses selling eco-friendly products.
What sets Greater South Hobart apart is the strong sense of community that permeates throughout the area. From community gardens to local events, there are plenty of ways to get involved:
1. The South Hobart Progress Association: This group is dedicated to preserving and enhancing the unique character of South Hobart, and organizes events and initiatives to bring the community together.
2. Double Rainbow Community Garden: This charming community garden is run by volunteers and offers a peaceful respite from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
3. South Hobart Tip Shop: This social enterprise is run by volunteers and sells secondhand goods, with all profits going back into the community.
Overall, Greater South Hobart is a wonderful blend of both business and community, and it's no wonder why it's such a beloved area of Tasmania.